Freedom APK v3.0.1 is an Android app which will let you unlock the premium features of popular games free of cost. Obviously, this is a hac-king tool that bypasses the credit checking system of Google Play and uses a fake credit card to pay for the premium features. The fake credit card has no credit loaded but the app can convince Play Store that actual money was paid.
- 1 Freedom Apk Download
- 2 Features of Freedom app
- 3 Minimum Requirements to Install Freedom App?
- 4 Download Freedom v1.6.6 APP
- 5 App Details
- 6 How to do In App Purchases with Freedom Apk?
- 7 How to fix “No connection” error in Google play while using Freedom app?
- 8 How to Use Freedom APK
Freedom Apk Download
The app isn’t legal and can’t be found in Google Play Store. But you can use it free of risk as thousands of users are using this app. To install the app, you need to download the Freedom APK file and install it directly. Another important thing to remember – this app needs root access. That means if your Android isn’t rooted, Freedom APK will not work.
Features of Freedom app
1. Buy premium features inside games and apps for free.
2. Get free in-game upgrades which would require money otherwise.
3. Buy coins, tools and extra features without any cost.
4. Experience your favorite games and apps to the fullest.
5. Become a formidable compotator in online games.
6. Freedom APK is completely free.
Minimum Requirements to Install Freedom App?
Before you go through the installation process check whether your Android device is compatible with Freedom app.
- Android version above 2.3 (Gingerbread).
- Your device should be rooted.
- 512MB of RAM needed.
- Free 100MB internal memory.
Download Freedom v1.6.6 APP
As we mentioned before, you can’t download Freedom APK from Google Play store. But you can download the APK file from other sources and install the app directly.
Click on the link below to download Freedom APK for free:
This is the latest 1.8.1c version of Freedom. The file size is about 1.2 MB.
|Updated On||20th of April 2017|
|Andoid version required||Android 2.3 or above|
|Available on Google Play?||No|
How to Install freedom apk 2018?
You can install Freedom APK in almost all Android devices. The latest version is supposed to work in Android Marshmallow and Nougat too. But the important thing is to have root access. If your device is not rooted and you don’t know how to root, we suggest you to look for a rooting tutorial on the internet and root your device. A rooted Android can do a lot more than its default configuration.
Step 01. Once you have rooted your device, you are ready to install Freedom APK. So as the first step root your Android device.
Step 02. Then, download the installation file (freedom.apk) to your device. If you have downloaded the file on your computer, transfer the file to your mobile.
Step 03. Now, go to the Settings of your phone and allow Installation from unknown sources in the Security section. You are now allowed to install apps from APK files (without using Google Play Store).
Step 04. Use your phone’s file manager to locate the Freedom APK file you just downloaded (or transferred from your computer).
Step 05. Open the file. This might show you a warning message, ask for root access etc. Tap ok for all of these. Freedom will be installed in your device.
How to do In App Purchases with Freedom Apk?
Follow below steps carefully after installing freedom App.
01. As the first step open Freedom app from the Apps drawer.
02. Now you will be asked to grant root permissions, Grant/Allow it to access root permissions.
03. In the opened windows you will see list apps that installed in your phone.
04. Select any app from the list which you want to do In App purchases.
05. Touch on the app name and wait some seconds.
06. When the selected app is opened, go to the store of that app.
07. Now click on “Buy” button for every In-App-Purchase.
How to fix “No connection” error in Google play while using Freedom app?
This is a very common issue that many of the freedom users got. But don’t worry it’s very easy to fix. Follow below steps carefully to fix “No connection Google play error”.
01. First download a file explorer that can edit system files. ( ex. Root explorer, ES file explorer)
02. Find the folder named “System” in root directory.
03. Now open the “etc” folder in “System” and find the “hosts” file.
04. Edit that hosts file and paste the below code on it.
05. Now save the hosts file.
06. In the settings open Applications manager.
07. Now find Google Play Store and open it and click on Clear data button.
08. After completing everything Reboot your Android device.
Freedom APK pro Version
How to Use Freedom APK
After installing, tap on the Freedom icon to start it. As Freedom starts, it will show you the list of installed apps and games. Run the one you want to make some purchase form. While purchasing, Google Play should show FreeCard as the name of your credit card. If you see that, you can be sure Freedom is working. Now make as much purchase as you like!
Note that if you already have an authentic credit card attached to Play Store, you should remove that before running Freedom.
Also, remember as Freedom is a hac-king tool, from an undercover developer group, you might run into errors while running it for the first time. There is no systematic way to address the issues, but we can surely say that thousands of users have been using Freedom APK since its release. We hope you will be successful in running it too.
Some websites claim that a Russian group called Orphan Safe Communications is the developer of Freedom APK. Seemingly the group doesn’t have an official site; hence this information can’t be verified. We would also like to remind you that, our site holds no responsibility regarding Freedom APK.